Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfulness Garland

I'm totally addicted to pinterest.com.  I'm checking it every hour, and it literally keeps me from falling asleep and dropping my baby while nursing into the wee hours of the morning.  But the thing about pinterest is that the ideas just pour in, and you - or at least I - can't help but start creating!  For example, I decided it would be a good habit/tradition to start a Thankfulness banner each November.  
 hung just where Shepherd can stare at it :)
 each time we sit at the table as a family in the month of November, we can write something(s) we're thankful for from that day and hang it on the ribbon.  As the month creeps closer to thanksgiving and the beginning of advent, it will grow and fill up.
think about doing one yourself next year - ours filled up fast and looks super.  Happy Thankfulness month!

No comments:

Post a Comment